Fortify your security posture with Expanse Behavior by analyzing communications between your network and the public Internet to detect any risky and out-of-policy activities.
In this webinar, we will showcase sample traffic patterns similar to many of our government and enterprise customers and demonstrate how Expanse Behavior enables them to:
- Uncover risky services like Tor & BitTorrent
- Monitor internal use of prohibited software like Kaspersky Anti-Virus
- Identify connections to prohibited countries, like those prohibited by the OFAC
- Detect communications that may indicate policy violations
- Identify and remediate attack surface vulnerabilities before they are exploited